Saturday, March 21, 2015

Art From String

This has been one of those days where I feel like I've been busy all day, but there's nothing around to show for it.  Ever had one of those?  Exasperating.

It's mostly all been about yarn, as I've knit a little, then gone through my sock yarns trying to find out what I want to use to start the Travelling Scarf.  Then, since all the yarn was out anyway, I started making Magic Balls --- you know, tying strands of yarn together for a surprise future project.  In a few of them, I'm putting little gifts and goodies throughout.  It will be good to have something on hand for a swap, or just to send to a friend out of the blue.

Speaking of friends, I delivered some baby items to Miss Tamale's (the one who asked for the Boot Count) niece yesterday.

She had specifically asked for the hat, and I added the diaper cover.  She posted this on facebook after she got home:

How much cuter could a baby look in this?  The cat has it going on.

2 comments:

kathy b said...

I love your hat . On the cat!

Vicki Knitorious said...

Haha! Cute hate... love the diaper cover (pattern?).

More Than Enough

So, you're watching something online, and it breaks for commercial, and next to the little countdown clock is the message "Send to ...