Thursday, November 6, 2014

Weather Report

Today was A Perfect Day, as far as weather conditions go.  Seventy degrees, breezy, not a cloud in the sky.  If there is a place on Earth where that is commonplace, I would be tempted to move there.

We're into boot-wearing weather now.  I don't go out very much at all, but when I do, I spend more time choosing boots than I do clothes.  (More to go through!)  Looking forward to wearing these;  they have "Autumn" written all over them:
I like the detail of the single flower on the strap.

I'm trying another new medication.  My psychiatrist suggested a session ago that I try Ritalin (!) to increase my energy level --- it did not go well.  It made my heart race and feel like my entire body was involved in a panic attack.  And when those calmed down, I was profoundly sleepy.  So, off that and on to something called Zenzedi.  It's brand new --- in fact, the pharmacy had to order some for me.  I took half of a tablet today, and didn't feel anything, but that's exactly what happened with the Ritalin.  We'll see.


2 comments:

kathy b said...

Well excuse me but I LOVE those boots! my fat calves don't fit into too many boots well. Its no excuse, I have to get me some boots!!

camille said...

Hope all is well with the meds. I'm rooting for you!

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...