Friday, June 27, 2014

This Was Inevitable

A couple of the knitting kits I ordered arrived today, along with three skeins of yarn that were clearly bought with something in mind.  I can't, though, for the life of me, figure out what that something is.

Why don't I write things down?

Used to, I didn't have to write things down.

I liked that better.

We're coming to the end of the Daily Word Festival.  I unintentionally have long-ish words for the end.  Today's a nice medium-length, I'd say:
Choctaw.


2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Choctaw always makes me think of "Ode to Billie Joe." And I now write down yarn I order on the pattern that I print out and put the pattern in a project bag. You're welcome.

kathy b said...

I've loved word festival ! THanks.

Carnage

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...