Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Counting the Days

I've been looking at the calendar, and believe I have come up with the first couple of relevant dates for Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick.

Nominations will be accepted from Sunday, August 4th to Saturday, August 10th.  Each person is allowed to nominate up to three men for KH and up to three women for KC.  NONE of the following people need to be nominated:

Liam Neeson

Benedict Cumberbatch

Sam Neill

Alan Rickman

Maggie Smith

Meryl Streep

Voting will begin Thursday, August 15th.  One must give the Fedora of Fate time to work its magic. . . 

2 comments:

Lorette said...

That's a fine bunch right there. Not sure we could do much better than any one of them!

kathy b said...

Oh Oh OH....I can't wait.

IM thinking now....who can I nominate???

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...