1. My daughter turned 21 Monday. It was the first time we haven't seen each other on her birthday.
2. I'm in a sock-knitting mode right now, with orders for 4 adult pair and 2 baby pair.
3. The socks order came with specific color requests, which meant I had to go through all my sock yarn. I had NO idea I had that much.
4. I have hypothyroidism, and have been prescribed thyroid hormones as of Tuesday morning. Hopefully, this will help some with my lethargy, headaches and weight.
5. We've been having daily rounds of thunderstorms, many pretty bad. I don't mind them, but a couple of the animals hide themselves away, not to be seen for a while.
6. I've been drinking lots of tea lately. The rainy weather gives me sinus headaches, and warmth makes them better.
7. A honeysuckle vine has begun growing through my huge gardenia bush. The smelll you when walk outside is divine.
8. Going through some papers yesterday, I ran across last year's Knitters' Hunk and Knitters' Chick brackets. Not too terribly long until this year's contests will be getting underway.
9. A former KH winner now has his wine for sale online.
10. Now that I'm only feeding myself, I can buy all the Tostitos Hint of Lime chips I want, without hearing complaints about them.