New Shirt Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bicentennial Men
Have you seen this film? Eerily possible these days. I used to play selected parts in my classes, particularly the breakfast scene where A...
-
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged thin...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...

5 comments:
That saying is a first for me!
Yes!!! Puts a whole different spin on things...
Whaaaaaat? LOL.
So darn true. As the mom of two sons and the grandmother of six grandsons, I keep saying that this is not just a women's issue. I've seen what 18 years of child support does to a young man and it's not pretty. EVERYONE needs to be in this together.
Love it!
Post a Comment