You Think You Know Yourself

 You think you're out here suffering with weather-related headaches alone, and you find out that Araignee and Delighted Hands go through the same thing...

 

Araignee also said that she dissected fetal pigs in college.  (First of all, I would NOT want to do that.  Second, I would do it because I would follow the course requirements.  I was ---  am? --- nerdy like that.)  She obviously went to a better-funded school than me.  In my college Biology class, we had preserved frogs that had been used for many years.  There were parts missing.

Anyway, I thought the Starry Night Bunny was so cute that it would be a slam dunk project.  NOPE.  I began taking the stitches out, growing more frustrated with them and myself as I went, and decided to simply put it all aside.  I definitely need time to cool down, and to forget about how a seam ripper can easily be turned into a weapon.

Comments

Delighted Hands said…
Sorry the bunny cross stitch added to your headache!!!! Time for something calm like knitting!
Araignee said…
I can relate to that seam ripper thing. I have to put projects in time out so I don't murder them. I've got a couple right now that are on notice.
Those fetal pigs were at my local community college and were a terrible shock. By the time I went to the University of MD, as an art major, I thankfully didn't have any science classes left to take.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .