Needling

Two finished cross-stiches to show you.  You've seen them before, but in different states.  Please ignore the non-ironed-ness of them.


Peeking up from the lower left corner is what I'm working on right now.  That's all I'll show you, because the person for whom it is destined might read the blog.

It shouldn't have surprised me that Briton taking up cross-stitch would get me back into it.  I am leaning toward fairly simple patterns, though.

Briton sent me this photo this afternoon:
This is the little one I knit all those bibs for a while back.  Briton pointed out to me that he looks like Dave Bautista, and now I cannot unsee that.


Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
Love the cross stitchery! Well done!
Dee said…
The introvert slogan is spot on!!!!

Congrats on the two finishes.


CUTE, CUTE baby!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .