Purple Power

If you've known me for more than, oh, half an hour, you know that purple is my favorite color.  If I'm thinking of buying something, and it comes on a nice shade of purple, that's likely the one I'll buy.  These includes toothbrushes with purple bristles.

My hygienist gave me a purple toothbrush after my recent cleaning.  Strictly random, I know, but nice nonetheless.  Yes, toothbrushing is allowed with my gap.  If the brush accidentally bumps my gum right there, there's still a sting, but nothing bad.

Comments

Dee said…
I have never seen a purple toothbrush. It's very pretty.


I have one with black bristles. It is supposed to whiten your teeth because it has charcoal in it. Do I believe it works???? Probably not, but it IS a nice brush.

I'm very picky about my toothbrushes. Purple certainly would make brushing more fun.
kmkat said…
A purple toothbrush is definitely a day brightener for a purple-lover like you!

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .