The Size of My Thoughts

Small thought: Another advantage of straight needles over circular: you can't scratch your back with the latter.

Small thought: My mail carrier has to be wondering at this point what I do with all the books I get.

Larger thought: I've been knitting baby bibs.

I can't show you any more than this, as they're gifts.  They're easy and quick to make --- basically washcloths with ties.  It's the perfect project for watching, oh, hockey games or XFL or USFL or NASCAR.  You can cast on and finish while you're watching.

 

Comments

Dee said…
You make a good point about straight needles. It is true.

That's quite a stack of bibs! Must be watching a lot of sports.
kmkat said…
Baby bibs! I have been thinking about baby stuff (potential grandchild), but I forgot about bibs. They are potato chip knitting.

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .