Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Not My Rock

 I am reading and re-reading parts of the Rorshach biography.  It speaks powerfully to the social psychologist in me.  Yet one of the passages speaks to the knitter:

I did not know that about red, or about colors advancing and receding.  Sometimes we as crafters get deep into color selection, and this paragraph fascinates me.

Also dealing with color:

Tap and I came across this on a walk a couple of days ago.  My initials, my color palette, but not my work.

Also, if you haven't seen today's Google doodle, go check it out.  And read its story.

1 comment:

kmkat said...

That info about red it fascinating. It is my favorite color; perhaps I am also in your face, demanding to be acknowledged? Nah, it's just my favorite color.

For What It's Worth

Another clue about the animal before I stitch what will surely give it away.  I finished those socks I was working on, and wore them today. ...