Monday, February 7, 2022

On the the Front Burners

 This has been my project of late:

I'm thinning out the books I have on the stairs.  This is where books go after being read, and they are creeping ever closer to the Very Bottom.   I'll be reading more, so, space is needed.  Some of the books will go to the Athens Library, some will go to Little Libraries around town, some will be packed away.  Some, as you can see, will stay on the stairs.

The thing is, I don't read books twice.  Every one of these could leave the house, but parting with so many of them would be difficult.  Get rid of all my Lincoln books?  Not.  Happening.

Another work in progress is a pair of mittens made with yarn left over from the cowl/capelet.  It's going to be tight, but I think I can get two.




No comments:

Experiences and TNT

Adventures with wild horses  OR  Adventures with wild dolphins?* Cross-stitch-wise, Santa is done except for backstitching.  Now on to a sno...