Sunday, December 5, 2021

Water, Water All Over the Place

Let me circle back to The Water Story for a minute.  It was a four-day ordeal that included four separate service calls from a plumber and one croaking please-come-turn-my-water-off-at-the-meter call to the water company.  It was miserable, and I was without service for most of two of those four days.

I bring it up only to whine about the plumber turning the water pressure down significantly.  I appreciate that the lower pressure  is better for the pipes and my monthly bill, but I don't care for it.

Therefore, let's go to something happy.  On the little tree in my bedroom:

  (You have met me, right?)

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Love that you have a little tree in your bedroom! And this ornnament too of course.

kathy b said...

Im so so sorry about the water. That bri11iant horse is a great ornament! I thought of a 1itt1e tree in our room, but decided to keep it downstairs where we are awake .But I 1ove the thought of a tree in the room at night. A11 1it up. giving hope

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...