Saturday, December 4, 2021

Goodness

I don't know what happened, but photos are now loading so let me typereallyfastbeforethecomputerchangesitsmind.

Look: I got a gift from Twinnie!  I shan't open it yet.  First, it's too pretty, and second, I want to have something to open on Christmas Day.

So you are owed two views of Christmas here at The Chez.
This hangs from the light fixture in the entranceway.  It once played music and the little star lit up, but we've had it for so many years, both of them are worn out.  This is one of my favorite decorations.

An aluminum (yes, aluminum.)  Like me, a product of the 1960s, and this is the first time I've put it out in forever.  All it's missing is a spinning multicolored light wheel at its foot.

2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I think you were specifically instructed not to open it, or maybe I forgot to put it in the package. I' glad it got there!

Bridget said...

I love them - the Santa is so old-fashioned, and the tree reminds me of when I was a kid and nearly everyone had trees like that. (We didn't because my father was extremely opposed, but practically everyone else I knew had one).

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...