Thursday, December 2, 2021

At the Entrance

 It's that point in my illness where I'm angry.  I don't feel as bad as I did, but I don't feel good enough to expend much energy.  It doesn't take much to kick off another round of coughing, which irritates my throat.  It's so frustrating.  If you've been sick for a few days, you forget how behind you are on energy.  Trying to get Christmas decorating going today has been quite a ride.  But, here's the front door:

Maybe add a few little sleigh bells to the bridle?






2 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh I don't think you've ever shown this before, I love it!

Take care, and feel better. I get exactly what you are saying.

Crafty in the Med said...

Love this! It is so original I don’t think I have ever seen a wreath quite like this before 🤩 Hope you are on the mend! Take care. Amanda x

First Nose, Then Fish

As cute as the entire piece is, I doubt that any part of the Starry Night Bunny will enchant me more than this single stitch in peach: Look ...