Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Needles and Needles and Music

I got my second dose of the COVID vaccine yesterday and had prepped for any of the horror stories about the second that are going around.  Nothing.  My arm is sore, and I'm a little extra tired/sleepy, but nothing more.  Briton got his today, and, as far as I know, is also doing well.  Once Hannah gets hers Sunday, it'll only be a little time before we can all hug one another again!

The past couple of days have been fairly uneventful here.  I can't seem to get into a reading mood for some reason, which is a shame, because I'm a few pages into a book about the music from and in Athens, and it's good.


I've been making fingerless mitts, with two small balls of self-striping yarn I did not remember having.  I've also got a cardigan on some needles and that hooded pullover sweater on the ironing (blocking) board one piece at a time.  I don't mind putting things together, but, boy, I do not like blocking.






1 comment:

kathy b said...

Oh I am so happy for you and your family! ! I cannot wait to hug my own kids. I did get to hug friends at our first lunch together in a year, yesterday. It was sweet and easy to fall back into laughter

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...