Saturday, July 21, 2018

#Chewy Influencer, July --- Interesting

Another month, another report on cat food from Chewy.com.  There's a bit of a twist with this one, though.

Talking to the vet after Madeleine's glucose curve stay, we went back and forth on possible canned foods for her.  (She steals what I give Erin and Riley if I don't stand unwavering guard.)  This seemed like a good option.  Here's the thing, though --- all three of them are all over the place with this food.  Some nights they clean their plates, some nights they barely touch it.

All that being said, I have to report that this won't be a re-order for me.  There have been other brands of food that were more popular and cost less.  Sorry, Victor --- you're a no-go here.




Each month, as part of its Influencer program, Chewy.com allows me to choose products for trial.  There is no money involved, only my promise to provide honest reviews and accounts of my experiences with the products.

No comments:

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...