Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happiness in Boxes

Today was yarnbox day:
 The sequined and the variegated definitely go together, but I can't account for the teal-y blue.  I'm sure the sequined and variegated will go into a thin-ish, airy-ish scarf.

Shari wears scarves year-round, which got me thinking about lightweight, fluttery neckwear.  I'm probably too hot-natured to wear even the flimsiest scarves in spring and summer, but you can't argue that they add an awful lot to a look.

Speaking of Shari, I drank some tea at her house that absolutely floored me.  She had gotten hers on a trip to Israel, but, fortunately, it's available online.
Direct from Jerusalem, I'll have you know.  It is absolutely my favorite tea.   There are also a couple of blends from David's Tea and The Tea Table that I'll try to never be without, but this is true nectar.

Had a thought today about how to put a twist in the Hunk and Chick contests;  will turn it over in my mind for a while yet.  You'll all find out in plenty of time.

Smack.

2 comments:

Kat said...

The variegated is delicious!

shspark said...

Scarves and tea. My, my, my.

Tuesday Means Little Needles

And, in my case, sort of small projects.  Remember that big bird chart from a bit ago?  (Not a Big Bird chart;  that would be an altogether ...