Tuesday, August 6, 2013

So Far



As I type this, I have received 22 nominations for Knitters' Hunk and 12 nominations for Knitters' Chick.  A little low, it seems, but I realize folks may need these days to come to decisions.  I will say, though, that the names that have been coming in include some really interesting first-timers.  

Have YOU nominated yet?  Have you helped spread the word?  Cool prizes, you know.  And getting to look at awesome men and women for a few weeks. . .   Or a few days, depending on the number of nominees. . . 

4 comments:

kathy b said...

Okay I need to nominate today and I need to spread the word on my blog: tomorrow!

teabird said...

Chick:
Tilda Swinton, Jasika Nicole (played Astrid on "Fringe" and she's a knitter!!), Kristin Bauer van Straten (Pamela on "True Blood," an activist for African elephants), Aimee Mann (brilliant songwriter, droll...)

kathy b said...

Im giving a SHOUT OUT on my blog today, wednesday!

kathy b said...

I will now nominate some chicks:

Octavia Spencer

and

kelly Rippa (Spelling?)

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...