Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Seventh Day

Shouldn't we be resting?*







*Yesterday's winners:
Tommy Lee Jones (by one vote)
Denzel Washington (by one vote)
Nathan Fillion
Mike Rowe




One week in, and two former Hunks have been dispatched in Round One!  And, for the first time, no Hugh Laurie, no Patrick Stewart, no Colin Firth.  Jeremy Irons, George Clooney, Mark Harmon, Liam Neeson, Ewan McGregor, Mike Rowe and Denzel Washington, on the other hand, have been nominated every year.  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Dropstitchknitter said...

MIKE, MIKE, MIKE!!!!!!

kathy b said...

i love to look at the nominated and I think "OH yeah, how did I forget about him????"
Happy Vote tabulating...we vote early and often here In CHICAGO

Lorette said...

You're killing me.

hand eye said...

Exactly! I always try to have my nominees chosen before I start taking others', but I'm constantly thinking, "WOW --- great choice!"

camille said...

I feel the same way when I see the other nominees, I cannot fathom how I overlooked them! And Lorette- I agree, it can kill you- but I actually like that part too! The Fedora of Fate can be a cruel, cruel mistress, but that is half of the fun! :)

One

One video.