Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Chewy Influencer, February

Rupert is proving to be hard to please when it comes to trying products from Chewy.com.  This month, I asked to give Whimzees treats a chance.
He likes rib bones, so I thought these stick shapes might interest him more than other snacks.  He sniffed at each of the three "flavors," spending a little more time on the natural-colored one than the others.  Still, though, he never actually chewed one.

I'm going to continue making them available to him --- maybe he'll change his mind yet.  For now, though, I'm sorry to say these were a no-go.


Each month, Chewy.com gives me an opportunity to request and try products.  I promise to provide honest reviews of the products.  There is no money involved on either end.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Well it is great to see you get to try these treats first before spending. I dont think there was a treat Huck did not like!! He loved to eat.

One

One video.