Monday, September 16, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

10 Songs That Make Me Want to Dance

1.  "Jive Talkin' " --- Bee Gees
2.  "Stayin' Alive" --- Bee Gees
3.  "Do Not Pass Me By" ---  MC Hammer
4.  "Stomp" --- Kirk Franklin and God's Property
5.  "Addicted to Love" --- Robert Palmer
6.  "We've Got It Goin' On" --- Backstreet Boys
7.  "Down On the Corner" --- Creedence Clearwater Revival
8.  "Every Time I Roll the Dice" --- Delbert McClinton
9.  "What Have You Done For Me Lately?" --- Janet Jackson
10.  "Roll With It" --- Steve Winwood

Just a little taste of one of the songs:

1 comment:

  1. STOMP is awesome. I loved you introducing it to me.!!
    I'll add a few songs that make me want to dance:

    NO Woman NO Cry Bob Marley
    Celebration
    Burning Down the House

    ReplyDelete

Pictures, and This

When you and your daughter go to see your son and her brother in his play, you want to take a picture of them.  You mention this to them, a...