Monday, September 16, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

10 Songs That Make Me Want to Dance

1.  "Jive Talkin' " --- Bee Gees
2.  "Stayin' Alive" --- Bee Gees
3.  "Do Not Pass Me By" ---  MC Hammer
4.  "Stomp" --- Kirk Franklin and God's Property
5.  "Addicted to Love" --- Robert Palmer
6.  "We've Got It Goin' On" --- Backstreet Boys
7.  "Down On the Corner" --- Creedence Clearwater Revival
8.  "Every Time I Roll the Dice" --- Delbert McClinton
9.  "What Have You Done For Me Lately?" --- Janet Jackson
10.  "Roll With It" --- Steve Winwood

Just a little taste of one of the songs:

1 comment:

kathy b said...

STOMP is awesome. I loved you introducing it to me.!!
I'll add a few songs that make me want to dance:

NO Woman NO Cry Bob Marley
Celebration
Burning Down the House

What I Heard

For (probably) longer than I should have, I thought that piece of furniture was a "chester drawers." I once went bed frame shoppin...