Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.



 I feel good, though.  Last night, the pain came back in kind of a spurt --- it was tense there for a bit --- but it passed.  Today, nothing.  Everything seems to be back in line.

I finished the Paint Horse cowl!  When waiting for the ambulance, I packed up a bag, stopping to wonder if knitting should come along.  Then I remembered IVs and the fingertip oxygen sensor and thought, "No, you dope."


This afternoon, I cast a pair of socks on, with Arcane Fibre Works' "Where the Wind Blows."


It's my first yarn from them.  It's very comfy soft.  I'm anxious to see how it knits up.


4 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

I have several skeins from them all ready to go but haven't started any socks yet. Keep us posted how you like that yarn!

Araignee said...

I've got a photo of me sitting in my bed pre-op for my gall bladder removal knitting a pair of socks. I'm sure I raised some eyebrows but it kept me calm.
That's some beautiful yarn. Such exquisite colors.

Dee said...

I have taken my knitting to the ER and never took it out of the bag. Usually I'm so stressed I can even concentrate to read.

Hope you are feeling better.

kmkat said...

Cozy cowl and gorgeous yarn -- thanks!

So Picky

It appears that a couple of my pets are ichthyosnobs.  Tap's fondness for sardines has been covered here, as I think, has Maddie's a...