Saturday, April 6, 2024

Saturday Signs

A sign that you have a twinster: when you were thinking about sending her some collage supplies, and she had the same thought, but beat you to it.

You also realize your twinness when you're both thinking of the same crafting theme.

This is just a little, ornament-sized thing.  Hope I have a frame for it.

As far as knitting, progress on my sparkly cowl is very slow.  Especially considering how much hockey and football I've been sitting and watching while knitting.  I did cast on for a random Koigu scarf.  I found a few skeins that sorta, kinda went with one another, none of which were enough to make a single full project.  I am literally reaching into a bag each time I want to make a change and working with whatever is pulled out.  It's kind of fun.

2 comments:

Araignee said...

That's a nice collection of collage doo dads.
That's a pretty Christmas sampler. I admire people who can work out of season on projects. I can't do it. I've got the attention span of a gnat. I'm already over my spring things-not that I want to hurry summer. I HATE the heat and humidity here.

Kim in Oregon said...

I'm glad it all arrived safely and I hope they made you smile.

First Nose, Then Fish

As cute as the entire piece is, I doubt that any part of the Starry Night Bunny will enchant me more than this single stitch in peach: Look ...