Monday, April 1, 2024

Monday Monday

Rabbit Rabbit.  Any other double words that are appropriate.

Today has been a quiet one.  Literally.  I didn't realize I hadn't uttered a single word all day until about half an hour ago when Tap needed to be scolded for chasing Riley.  Utter silence.  Which I've just realized is an oxymoron.  How can you say quiet?  Yes, "utter" there means "total," but it's possible to look at it differently. 

The bird cross-stitch that could have been so pretty utterly crashed.  All of the tans and beiges and creams and nudes ran together, which made picking the work up to continue working SO aggravating.  I also made many, many counting mistakes, which is fatal in stitching.

 

2 comments:

Araignee said...

Sorry to hear about the stitching fail. I feel like that about one of mine. It's in time out now but I'm betting it will never see the light of day again.

Kim in Oregon said...

I've really started gravitating to things where there aren't seven values of the same hue, or even three values of the same hue. for that very reason.

In answer to your question on my blog--I think the peach will play well with the other colors, but I reserve the right to change that answer.

Here's My Decision

 That slub yarn I posted?  I've decided what to do with it.  Thank you, Noro Magazine. I realize it's just a long loop of a scarf, b...