Just Curious

Well, I've watched maybe half a dozen police chases now, and here's a question: Why would someone steal an ambulance or police car or fire vehicle?  I realize that I --- having never plotted to steal an emergency vehicle 🤔 --- do not think like those who have.  Still, why?  No doubt they'd be great for getaways.  People aren't going to know that's not a "legitimate" vehicle, and will likely act accordingly.  And let's say you've gotten away with the pilfer. . .  What are you going to do then?  

"Honey, why's there a ladder truck in the driveway?"

"Oh. . .  Yeah. .   I, uh. . . I changed jobs.  I thought I told you."


Comments

Kim in Oregon said…
I don't know the answer but here is what I do know---fire engines do not have keys. You can just press a button to start them. So basically, they're kind of easy to steal. And some people are stupid. The end.
Dee said…
Wellllllllllllll, it was a fun ride while it lasted????

Popular posts from this blog

Look. . .