Today I feel old. As if there is so much distance between myself and the world that nothing I say or do will be accepted as valid or will be treated as worth anyone's time or attention. That I should sit with my hands folded and not even try. And I hate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crop Circles and the Like...
This one's interesting: Friendly aliens offer to show you the galaxy, but you can never return to Earth OR Aliens abduct you for a week ...
-
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged thin...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...

2 comments:
Oof. Sitting with you.
Oof. Get yourself some same-aged friends, in particular anyone with the first stage of dementia. You can tell them wise things today. And tomorrow. And the next day. (Sorry. I should not make light of dementia. It is a horrible disease both for the sufferer and their family.)
Post a Comment