Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Sweetness

This is our Christmas candy, um, holder, I guess?

It's more a box than a dish or bowl.  Either way, I put jingle bells in with the candy, so that each time you reach for a piece, you'll hear a little ring.  Have I ever mentioned that jingle/sleigh bells ringing are among my favorite sounds?

Someone asked where my stocking was in the photo of everyone else's.  The truth is, no one ever puts anything in my stocking, so I just stopped hanging it.

I do, though, always find a place for Elf Woodstock.  His little pointy shoes are too much.


3 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Oh my goodness BELLS IN THE CANDY I am all in for that as well as my next musical group will be called Bells in the Candy.

Lora said...

We only use our stockings for St. Nicholas’ Day and historically, my stocking has always been empty. I was stunned, STUNNED, I tell you, when my stocking had something in it this year!

Lora said...

Bells in the candy might just be the thing I need to keep me from eating it all. I don’t need an announcement to my family that I’m in the candy yet again!

More Than Enough

So, you're watching something online, and it breaks for commercial, and next to the little countdown clock is the message "Send to ...