Thursday, December 24, 2020

An Olfactory Tour (With Late Addition Visuals)

 Depending upon when you might have come into this house today, you would have smelled:

Green bean casserole

Stuffing

Garlic and herb bread

Sugar cookies

M & M cookies

Ham

Apple caramel cookies

Pecan pie

Onion bread

There are no pictures because you needn't see how crazy and cluttered and sink-full-of-various-baking-and-cooking-things it was in my kitchen.  But once all of that was done, I sat down and polished my nails.  Now, I wouldn't usually polish my nails when they're this short, but, hey, it's Christmas and I got these tiny decals.  So, a little sparkle and a great big wish for you to have a wonderful Christmas Eve and a happy and magical Christmas Day.





1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

WE opened 'all' of our cards this morning (maybe seven? And that is counting the one from the DNC). Yours was the most beautiful. Merry Chrstmas!

Here's My Decision

 That slub yarn I posted?  I've decided what to do with it.  Thank you, Noro Magazine. I realize it's just a long loop of a scarf, b...