Thursday, February 6, 2020

Thursdays are My Favorite Days

If any of you stopped by last night and saw the first round of voting, I apologize.  I was seeing whether the poll codes worked, and I put them in the wrong place.  Actual voting begins tomorrow.

It's been a lovely grey, stormy, rainy day today.  Yes, I said, "lovely."  These are the days that energize me, that inspire me.  Sunny days do nothing for me.  Is that the opposite of Seasonal Affective Disorder?

This is Tap's latest trick.
He can sit like that for almost impossibly long times.  (Pardon his scragglier-than-usual hair --- he's been in and out of the rain all day.)   The only problem is, I'm not quite sure what it means.  We've sorted out a system of communicating in our time together: I've learned which of his barks means what.  But this is still a mystery.

I finished the Wingspan wrap (the one of the turquoises and purple.)  Still working on the others, and about to cast on a pair of fingerless mitts.  Told you the rain inspires me.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Oh Tap, you are such a cutie! Ask your mom to give you a kiss from me.

Summer is overrated.

What to Do, What to Do

A new hank of fingering weight from a new source,   Barnyard Knits .  You know I love a slub.* It's too pretty to use for socks, which w...