Saturday, February 29, 2020

Quickly and Efficiently

*That's the phrase I've always used when I need my children to show a little hustle.

*Does anyone else day, "Bless you" when your pet sneezes?

*Today is my BFF Shari's actual birthday.  She's either 15 or 60, depending on how you look at it.

*In 2012, when she turned "13," she had a second Bat Mitzvah.  So much fun.

*Still drinking tea.  My favorite find so far is Montana Gold from Snake River Tea.

*My all-time favorite hot tea is Apple and Honey from Wissotzky.  I buy many boxes at a time, as it is Hannah's favorite as well, and I don't want her poaching mine.

Knitting for babies is so wonderful for so many reasons.  Here's Quincy, whom I told you about the other day:
Yeah, I cried a little when I saw this.






2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Awwwwwww. What a cutie patootie.
I'm not a big tea person Twinnie. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT!

Bridget said...

I say bless you when a pet sneezes. Or pretty much when anyone does.

What to Do, What to Do

A new hank of fingering weight from a new source,   Barnyard Knits .  You know I love a slub.* It's too pretty to use for socks, which w...