Sunday, February 2, 2020

Lookee Here

So tonight,
I started a cross-stitch project.  It's the first time I've cross-stitched in ages.  It's to be the stitched version of this Mondrian:
This is the kind of pattern I always preferred: simple, bold, not having to change colors a lot.  

The problem for me is that I have to take my glasses off to stitch.  Trust me, after a lifetime of needing glasses to read or do anything up close, this is strange to me.  And possibly worse, being glasses-less means I can't see the TV or the computer screen.  So it was either cross-stitch or watch the Super Bowl.

Thanks to those who've sent in nominations.  The rest of you have until Tuesday night at 11:59 PM (Eastern time.)

1 comment:

kathy b said...

oh that looks so cool. You will do a great job!

What to Do, What to Do

A new hank of fingering weight from a new source,   Barnyard Knits .  You know I love a slub.* It's too pretty to use for socks, which w...