Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Little Things

Hello to May.  The last day of April meant all celebrated the birth of Dear Twinnie;  here's hoping your observations were safe and happy.

As much as I dislike Spring, I have to admit that stepping out of the house and smelling blooming honeysuckle is wonderful.  

There were two honeysuckle bushes in our front yard when I was growing up.  The nectar from the yellow blooms tasted better to me than that from the white.  The blooms here taste pretty much the same.


1 comment:

kathy b said...

I'm so glad your honeysuckle brings you some joy!!!!! My mood is much better with the warmer weather now. Hope you are doing well dear Kim

Who Could This Be?

Well, it's an animal, I'll give you that much of a clue.  But what kind  of animal?  You can leave guesses in the comments, and mayb...