Monday, December 25, 2017

Monday

Let's just say Christmas here was "strained," and move on, shall we?  But I do hope you and yours (human and animal) had a great day.
I know a couple of people who actually got puppies for Christmas.  It's taken 50+ years for that to happen.

One thing, though.  Snacking is the order of the day around here on Christmas Day: cookies, finger foods, cookies.  Look at these amazing "Peanuts" goodies:
How could you eat one of these?  Too, too wonderful.

My Advent scarf got a little quality time today.  I discovered a mistake about a third of the way across, but let it go.  Frogging almost 200 stitches didn't interest me.  I'll know it's there, and you'll know it's there, but we won't mention it, will we?
WILL WE?





2 comments:

Kim in Oregon said...

Silent as a grave.

kathy b said...

I had a puppy for Christmas one year. SHe was not the right fit for us. I remember lots of tears and anxiety giving her back. Oh Francis. Christmas was tough that year.

The Shared Experience

When my college roommate knit her first scarf, it was a super-long Dr. Who number, all in garter.  She was so proud;  I was proud of and hap...