Are you ready for Round Two? You might want to take some power naps, eat some power bars, breathe some powerful breaths, 'cause --- I'm telling you --- there are some doozies of match-ups coming.
Let's be happy, though, shall we? There are some wonderfully beautiful people out there in this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Experiences and TNT
Adventures with wild horses OR Adventures with wild dolphins?* Cross-stitch-wise, Santa is done except for backstitching. Now on to a sno...
-
Went to Atlanta for a postponed Mother's Day day today. First stop: H Mart . Completely overwhelming. We stuck to pre-packaged thin...
-
Nominations for our Fifth Knitters' Hunk and our First Knitters' Chick are officially open. And in the interest of complete tran...
-
(Leave your nominations in "Comments." Remember not to nominate Leeson, MSmith, Cumberbatch, Streep, Neill or Ric...

3 comments:
Is it just me. OR do I care more about the HUNKS?
Kathy, you are not alone... I enjoy both sides of the contest, but Kim had me at "hunks". More than nothing though, I enjoy the spirit of it all and Kim's humor, and even the torture from the fedora of fate! I particularly liked how she listed King Henrik as Henry!
*anything- not nothing...
Post a Comment