Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday, Such As It Is

Nice to be finished with all my Saturday errands before 10 AM, especially as it's already a muggy 80+ degrees out there.

Grief over Gable still hangs in the house.  I've been watching the animals carefully, as they almost always take these things the hardest.  Madeleine seems to be acting the most differently, which is kind of weird, since she knew Gable a shorter time than anyone (except Riley, of course.)  For some reason, I expect Lily to show the most obvious, the worst signs, but she seems alright so far.


1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

So sorry for this--it is always hard to know how the animals feel and how to make them feel better.

On another note--your new blog layout is great.

On yet another note--hemp. Ugh.

Sleepy

I'm unsure whether all the adrenaline stirred up Friday night has finally worn off, but I am so weary today.  Sleepy.  I feel good, thou...