Saturday, September 14, 2019

Recommendation

For practically anyone else, reading two good, interesting novels back-to-back would be no accomplishment whatsoever.  For me, though, just reading two novels in a row is an oddity.  

First, My Year of Rest and Relaxation.  As someone who loves any comfortable bed and sleeping therein, and also as someone whose worst symptom of depression is wanting to do nothing but stay in bed, a lot of this book was relatable.  Chiefly, though, it was well-written and immensely readable.

Right now, Before She Knew Him.  Well, 3/4 of  Before She Knew Him.  One marker for me deciding a book is good is how much I think about it when I'm not reading it.  Another is how vividly I can picture what's happening.  On both counts, this book is good..


No comments:

Thursday Stuff

 If y'all want to waste, oh, I don't know, an entire afternoon, start watching airport arrests videos on YouTube.  I will warn you: ...