Sunday, September 9, 2018

Sorry There Wasn't a Title on Yesterday's Post

And that will have to do for today.

I also apologize for not knowing right off the top of my head how many of you are still in the running for contest prizes.  I'd go check, but there's a snoring puppy atop my left leg and, trust me, you want him to sleep as long as possible.

We should be to the Quarterfinals in a couple of days.  Keeping their hopes for getting there alive are
Idris Elba
Lupita Nyong'o
Ben Kingsley
Ruth Bader Ginsburg*
Chris Evans
Rashida Jones

*You voted against a three-year-old, you know.  😊  That photo pairing was crazy.

Today, you have













Always, thanks for playing along.  See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

(psssst - you don't know me very well if you think it bothers me to vote against a 3-year-old ... )

kathy b said...

She was too cute! We need to congratulation the nominator at any rate. Was it KIM???? I think???

Kim in Oregon said...

Yes ha ha Kathy it was me.

More Than Enough

So, you're watching something online, and it breaks for commercial, and next to the little countdown clock is the message "Send to ...