Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A Day Late. . .

. . .and a dollar short.
That was one of my Daddy's go-to phrases.  Another one was, "The good Lord willin' and the creeks don't rise."  Southern, much?

Kathy's weekly questions are as follows:
*You are getting yarn in the mail today as a gift.
Tell us about it.
First of all, there's enough of it to make one of the sweater/coat projects I like.  Therefore, it's most likely DK weight.  It's heathered grey tweed with purple and blue undertones.

*You are knitting poolside.
What do you order from the cabana boy?
Can I order two things?  A personal fan and an ice cold Dr Pepper.


*You are asked to give a 5 minute presentation about any aspect of knitting at all. What is your topic?
The social aspects.  

*You can ask for a knitter to finish any of your WIP
Which one is it ?
Wow. . .  This is the toughest question yet.  Does the "one" refer to the knitter or the WIP?

*You take good care of your hands.
Are your nails long or short?
At the moment, they're short.  They were long about a week ago, but then one broke, and I trimmed them all down to the same length.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I just assumed it would be the WIP, in the question above. There'd be plenty of people I'd want to choose otherwise. ;-)

    I wish I could see your sweater from the gift yarn, it sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Pictures, and This

When you and your daughter go to see your son and her brother in his play, you want to take a picture of them.  You mention this to them, a...