Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Every Week I Do This

I'm glad Kathy provides Monday memes.  This week's 
Ten on Tuesday was going to be a difficult task for me.


*Do you Listen to  or watch any Knit Podcasts?
No.  The only podcasts I've listened to are "Nightvale" and Ice T's "Final Level."

*Do you purchase pattern books now that you have Ravelry?
Not too many, but not because of Ravelry.  If I find a book that has enough pretty patterns to justify its price, I'll buy it. 

*Do you have a photo of yourself knitting? 
Several, actually.  My favorite shows me sitting in my Daddy's chair.

*Do you have a photo of a relative who has passed knitting or crocheting? 
It seems like there's one of my Grandma knitting, but I couldn't lay my hands on it right now.

*What is your favorite two color combination?
Black and gold.

*Have you ever had an injury that prevented you from knitting?
Sadly, yes.  My dog Finn attacked me last year, causing loss of sensation in my right hand.

*Do you know a man who loves to knit?
Not personally, no.

*Have you ever been asked to knit something for pay?
Yes, mainly baby things and hats.

*Have you knit with Quivet?
Yes.  I believe it was a blend of quivet and silk, maybe?  Or cashmere.  It was glorious, and impossibly out of my price range.

*Do you play the lottery and would you giveaway
yarns if you won?
I'm not a lottery player.  If I played and won, yarn would be behind a beach house on my Spending Priorities List.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your plan for the lottery. I had no idea black and gold were your favorites! that's unique and very smart!

    ReplyDelete

Pictures, and This

When you and your daughter go to see your son and her brother in his play, you want to take a picture of them.  You mention this to them, a...