1. What's the most you would pay for a skein of sock yarn?
Twenty dollars. I like socks knit out of baby yarn just as well, and it is so much cheaper and longer-wearing.
2. What part of a pattern intimidates you?
Any pattern that is charted only, I go right past. Can't do the chart thing, which is peculiar, considering all those years I did counted cross-stitch from charts. . .
3. What is the most delicious thing you have eaten lately?
A Granny Smith apple with honey peanut butter.
4. If you had the grave misfortune of being in a fire, would you grab your stash or your FO's?
FOs. They all have stories. Things in the stash haven't happened yet.
5. What is a big compromise in one of your relationships?
(sshhhhh you can tell us!)
Whenever my best friend, Lisa, and I go somewhere, whoever drives gives up the right to choose music to the passenger.
6. Do you bathe your pets?
7. Have you ever been bitten by your pet?
Yes. A horror story. I had to surrender him to Animal Control, and lost sensation in my hand for 7+ months.
8. How do you deal with pooling colors?
Let them pool; that's never bothered me.
9. Have you knit a Christmas or Holiday gift for 2016?
Nope. Wedding gifts, though.
10. Do you enjoy Monday Memes?