Monday, April 18, 2016

Answering to Kathy

1. What's the most you would pay for a skein of sock yarn? 
Twenty dollars.  I like socks knit out of baby yarn just as well, and it is so much cheaper and longer-wearing.

2. What part of a pattern intimidates you? 
Any pattern that is charted only, I go right past.  Can't do the chart thing, which is peculiar, considering all those years I did counted cross-stitch from charts. . .

3. What is the most delicious thing you have eaten lately?
A Granny Smith apple with honey peanut butter.

4. If you had the grave misfortune of being in a fire, would you grab your stash or your FO's?
FOs.  They all have stories.  Things in the stash haven't happened yet.

5. What is a big compromise in one of your relationships?
(sshhhhh you can tell us!) 
Whenever my best friend, Lisa, and I go somewhere, whoever drives gives up the right to choose music to the passenger.

6. Do you bathe your pets?
Only Rupert.

7. Have you ever been bitten by your pet?
Yes.  A horror story. I had to surrender him to Animal Control, and lost sensation in my hand for 7+ months.

8. How do you deal with pooling colors?
Let them pool;  that's never bothered me.

9. Have you knit a Christmas or Holiday gift for 2016?
Nope.  Wedding gifts, though.

10. Do you enjoy Monday Memes?
You bet!

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Kim ... you and me and those charts!!! Ugn Thanks for playing

One

One video.