Monday, January 11, 2016

Lemme See If I Remember the Last Time. . .

1- You saw someone wearing something you knit for them. 
Do I count myself? 

2- You stayed up late just to knit 
Last night.

3- You had cake. 
October, on Briton's birthday.

4-You wanted to knit a sweater
Not that long ago;  a month?  Month and a half?

6-You sat on a hot radiator to warm up
I don't think I've ever sat on one.  Stood in front of one, sure. . .

7-You wrote a letter?
Last week.  To my One Book at a Time buddy.

8-You stubbed your toe
Not so much my toes as my shins.  The last of those was Saturday.  And it's bruising.

9- You got on the scale
I won't even pretend to remember.

10- You got caught talking to yourself
Honestly, I don't talk to myself too much.  Out loud, I mean.  In my head is a whole other story.

2 comments:

  1. I have a CONSTANT conversation going on in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, THanks for playing along Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Before It Gets Dark

I'm assuming lots, if not all, of you are going to be eclipse-viewing later today.  Because of that, today's prizes and questions a...