Thursday, December 4, 2014

Walkin'

These boots are old.  As in, I bought them when I was in undergraduate school. So, over thirty years old.  I distinctly remember the store where I bought them.  I got these there, too:
Not at the same time, mind you.  This isn't my picture of the butterfly boots --- mine bit the dust some time ago.  Right about the time I found out they were considered "vintage."

Today was choose a Christmas tree day:
We came to a consensus very quickly.  Hannah found the tree so fetching she took a selfie:
That;s a thing, right?

The young man working at the lot was stone cold cute.  Seriously great-looking.  After he got the tree tied onto our car and was walking back to his trailer, Hannah and I said, almost in unison, "I hate to see him go, but I love to watch him walk away."

2 comments:

kathy b said...

Hannah looks great! if that young man was smart he'd have asked her out

Vicki Knitorious said...

Haha. Great minds...

One

One video.