Saturday, June 14, 2014

Literate

Before the order for all the dog bone toys came in, I had been on a good reading streak.  Since there was a deadline involved with the toys, everything else got tabled while I worked on them.  This included books.  By the time things had settled back down, my reading vibe was fully absent.  Fortunately, I wasn't very far into the books I had been reading, so putting them back on the shelf wasn't difficult.

You see, there are very, very fews books which I can re-read.  If I had been too deep into those books, putting them away meant I'd likely never pick them back up.  But I was able to re-shelve them, knowing I could come back to them later, and could use my bizarre method of choosing something to read now.  (And, no, I won't divulge The Process.  Complicated and potentially embarrassing.)  My next book is

That being the case, is it bad form to have my daily word be flay?


1 comment:

  1. Do let me know if its well written. I'll put it on our nurses' list

    ReplyDelete

Pictures, and This

When you and your daughter go to see your son and her brother in his play, you want to take a picture of them.  You mention this to them, a...