Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ailing

Well, it would seem that, sometime during my trip, A Contagious Person breathed on me.  I woke up on Sunday with a sore throat, pounding head, aches, and a fever.  All three have gotten gradually worse, and now my chest is aching.  And I am SO tired.

Lots of sleeping and tea-drinking, moving all over turning the air conditioner on/off, putting on/taking off layers of clothes, sitting under/moving away from the ceiling fan as I sweat, freeze, burn up, get chills. . .

I'm just miserable.  

So, here are pictures of pretty colors to distract:

3 comments:

kmkat said...

Feel better soon!

I especially love the crayons taking off their clothes, just like toddlers do!

kathy b said...

Great yarn pair!!!
SO sorry you are sick. Ick. Get well soon.

teabird said...

Curses on whomever breathed on you!

Those two yarns are gorgeous together; and, what are you knitting?

One

One video.