Ten on Tuesday
Foods That Belong Together*
1. Cottage cheese and tomatoes.
2. Meat loaf, mashed potatoes and green beans.
3. Scrambled eggs and hash browns.
4. Potato salad and saltine crackers.
5. Pears and cottage cheese.
6. Peanut butter and honey.
7. Spaghetti and chili.
8. Broccoli and cauliflower (cooked or raw).
9. Grapes and sharp cheddar.
10. Cold cut sandwiches and sour cream & onion potato chips (chips ON the sandwich).
*In my opinion, of course. And leaving out obvious ones like corned beef and cabbage, biscuits and gravy, etc.