Thursday, April 17, 2014

Shoulder to the Wheel

The announcement that I alluded to a couple of days ago is this: hand eye crafts is going to be partnering with Big Lick Barkery!

I've been asked to make dog toys to be included in Big Lick's subscription boxes.  When there's a firm date for my shipment, I'll let you know.  For now, I'm knitting "bones."  Lots and lots of "bones."  Nothing but "bones."  And since my tagline is "guaranteed one-of-a-kind" knits, there can't be any duplication of yarn combinations, so the process is slowed quite a bit.

  The 25 balls of cotton yarn I bought are for them;  as of this morning, I've made 36 --- aiming for 100 before I deliver the first box.

Needless to say, I'm very excited about this.  hand eye will be listed as a vendor on the Big Lick website, with links to my etsy shop.  It's potentially a really good sales source, so the monotony of the pattern is easy to endure.

And you can all say you knew me when. . .





4 comments:

  1. Adorable bones! And congratulations on your new endeavor. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw did I miss this post? Im so excited for you

    ReplyDelete

Pictures, and This

When you and your daughter go to see your son and her brother in his play, you want to take a picture of them.  You mention this to them, a...