Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Quickly and Efficiently

"Quickly and efficiently" is something I've said to my children all their lives.  Don't know where it came from., but it is definitely a thing here.

HYSTERICAL!  Hope you saw it.  Son came over to watch with me, and we laughed until there was honest-to-goodness pain.

I've been watching "Eli Stone", after being impressed with Jonny Lee Miller in "Elementary" and "Dexter."

Finished knitting projects on Monday: the fingerless mitts and the Foolproof cowl.  I cannot recommend Foolproof enough --- no casting on, no binding off!  (Technically.)

Found some yarn in my stash that is 50% silk, 50% cashmere.  Indescribably fantastic feel.  It splits easily, but who cares?

I made a baby vest yesterday.  Just couple of hours from start to finish:

Still trying to discover the word to describe how Sunday's finale of "The Walking Dead" left me feeling.  Parts of it brought me great joy, though:





1 comment:

  1. Oh Oh I must make that baby vest…It sounds like a perfect quick project andI love the look. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Pictures, and This

When you and your daughter go to see your son and her brother in his play, you want to take a picture of them.  You mention this to them, a...